Welcome to Manville School District Athletic Registration
Click the icon below to register for an activity.
SPRING SPORTS REGISTRATION OPENS TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 9TH
Manville High School Athletic Sign-up Procedures:
Baseball/Softball & Spring Track: Season 4
Pitchers & Catchers-March 26
Practice- April 1
Competition Begins- April 19
Competition Ends- June T.B.A
ATTENTION FALL ATHLETES:
- HARD COPY PAPERWORK (PHYSICALS, Asthma/Allergy) IS DUE AS PER BELOW:
- ALL OTHER FORMS MUST BE SUBMITTED ELECTRONICALLY
Step 1: Submit Health Forms
All Health Forms must be submitted as a hard copy.
Physical and Health History Update Forms
The Physical and Health History Forms are still hard copy forms that need to be filled out and turned into the Nurses' Office. For a Physical or Health History Update to be approved by the first day of try-outs/practices, it must be submitted to the Nurse's Office. The Physical Form and Health History Forms can be printed by clicking on the prior links. Physical Forms can be handed in at the High School Main Office Monday through Friday from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm. It is recommended that all candidates make a copy of their physical prior to handing it in. Physicals must be completed within 365 days prior to the start of the sport.
2020-2021 Sports Physical Dates (Spring)
- Friday, February 26, 2021, @ Manville High School Nurses Office 8:30 am-10:00 am
- Friday, March 12, 2021, @ Manville High School Nurses Office 8:30 am-10:00 am
The Pre-Participation Examination (Form) (PPE) may ONLY be completed by a licensed physician, advanced practice nurse (APN), or physician assistant (PA) that has completed the Student-Athlete Cardiac Assessment professional development module. It is recommended that you verify that your medical provider has completed this module before scheduling an appointment for a PPE.
Before you leave the physician’s office, the following checklist should be reviewed to ensure that your physical is complete. Our school physician will not approve of your physical unless all pages are completed correctly.
*IMPORTANT INFORMATION: REGARDING PHYSICALS
1. If your son or daughter played a fall sport during the 2020 fall season and was exempt from the Commissioner of Education: MUST GET A UPDATED SPORTS PHYSICAL and complete a new Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation History Form and update Medical History Form.
2. All physicals must be completed within 365 days prior to the start of the sport.
* If your son or daughter did not play a sport last year and would like to have a school-based sports physical, the state required Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation History Form must be filled out, signed by the parent or guardian, and submitted to:
(1) Hard Copies of Health Paperwork (PHYSICAL AND/OR ALLERGY/ASTHMA FORMS) should be EITHER DROPPED OFF AT MANVILLE HIGH SCHOOL MAIN OFFICE AND PLEASE PUT FORMS IN BOX LABELED (MHS)ATTENTION OF MR. STEPHEN VENUTO, VICE-PRINCIPAL/ATHLETIC DIRECTOR. (MASKS MUST BE WORN WHEN ENTERING MANVILLE HIGH SCHOOL.) SCHOOL HOURS 7:00 AM-4:00 PM
(2) OR MAILED TO MANVILLE HIGH SCHOOL (1100 BROOKS BOULEVARD MANVILLE, NJ 08835) TO THE ATTENTION OF MR. STEPHEN VENUTO.
(3) School-based sports physicals will be held on February 26 and March 12 at Manville High School. Please note there are a limited number of time slots available for school physicals. All medication forms must be renewed for the 2020-2021 school year. All students -athletes who are scheduled for examinations must wear masks and social distance.
Download the Physical Form Here: - All pages of this form must be completed. (Pages 1-2 are filled out by parents, pages 3-4 are filled out by your doctor and signed or our doctor completing the physical.
(4) If you have Asthma or a life-threatening allergy, you will need to update the MD orders for the 2020-21 school year. Students will not be eligible to practice without current MD orders on file. Students can drop off completed Asthma and Allergy forms-PLEASE READ ITEM (ONE) HARD COPIES OF PAPERWORK **Filled out one time per year**
No one may participate in a sport and receive any equipment unless the registration process is complete and a valid sport physical with required medical documents, approved by our school physician, is on file in the health office. Any questions regarding Manville High School sports physicals, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone Ms. Kindzierski, RN, CSN at 231-8520 (MHS health office).
Athletic Team Registration technical support phone number: 612-605-1623
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please address them to: